I'm thinking its my starter but just wanna be sure before i spend extra cash...and sometimes it will start up with no problem at all but it start slipping it kinda sounds like its stripping or some?
How come when i go to start my car its turning over fine but it sometimes slips on 1994 Chevrolet Caprice
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Caprice Questions
- My car keeps overheating doesn't have no leaks im not sure it's the thermostat?
- Why doesn't my caprice heat and defrost get hot? Engine is warm and fan blowing
- My 4.3 is cool when driving but overheats when sitting still running.
- Regarding the part behind steering column.
- Ok my car cranks up and drive a little than cuts off put on new fuel pump
1994 Chevrolet Caprice Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($498 - 709) in Farmington, KY
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($216 - 386) in Luzerne, IA
- Universal Joint Replacement ($155 - 222) in Sagle, ID
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($518 - 1,124) in Eagle Lake, FL
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in George, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($416 - 446) in Seagraves, TX