I'm thinking its my starter but just wanna be sure before i spend extra cash...and sometimes it will start up with no problem at all but it start slipping it kinda sounds like its stripping or some?
How come when i go to start my car its turning over fine but it sometimes slips on 1994 Chevrolet Caprice
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Caprice Questions
- my 1994 chevy caprice takes off slow then picks up speed
- Where is the vacuum line that keeps my car crank and where is it located?
- my 1979 Chevy Caprice won't drive but it will reverse.why
- My car keeps overheating doesn't have no leaks im not sure it's the thermostat?
- Why doesn't my caprice heat and defrost get hot? Engine is warm and fan blowing
1994 Chevrolet Caprice Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($306 - 390) in Farmington, KY
- Air Filter Replacement ($44 - 70) in Luzerne, IA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($666 - 818) in Sagle, ID
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($286 - 362) in Eagle Lake, FL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($209 - 244) in George, IA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($578 - 596) in Seagraves, TX