I even turn on car and attempted to turn on lights by pushing buttoms for lights on ceiling!
How come my interior lights wont come on when I open door? on 2005 Ford Taurus
1 answerMarch 23, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- while driving rpm drops down motor cuts off
- I've changed the 02 sensor and the check engine lights is still on.... Now what?
- Why does my fuse number 28 keep blowing in my 2000 Ford Taurus
- Hit a deer with car and now will not turn over. If we use a bypass it will turn
- I don't know why my brake light only works when I press completely down.
2005 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Air Pump Check Valve Replacement ($140 - 202) in Mc Minnville, TN
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($44 - 60) in Cathay, ND
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($95 - 241) in Pioneer, OH
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($63 - 77) in Bandera, TX
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($44 - 167) in Atkinson, NC
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($462 - 549) in Petersburg, ND