I bought new car remotes for my 4Runner and was instructed to reset the ECT and now my vehicle won't start. How do I fix this problem?
How come my car won't start after resetting the ECT? on 1998 Toyota 4Runner
scan anti theft module or have remotes rechecked. is the alarm system aftermarket?
This week's top 10
1998 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($146 - 197) in Alva, WY
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($182 - 441) in Sonora, TX
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($581 - 675) in Richburg, NY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Broaddus, TX
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($88 - 106) in Smicksburg, PA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Springfield, SC