Have recently replaced strut/spring assemblys and installed new standard size tires on original rims. the clearance seems to be only 1/8" or less, is this normal?
how close should the rear tires be in relation to the springs on the suspension on 2004 Toyota Avalon
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- Why does my car fishtail in rear when I hit a bump or pothole?
- my entire dash quit working no gauges no radio no heater control and it wouldn't
- multifunction displ failed after being parked outside 8 days. Next day ok why?
- fan belt sounds like it's slipping and high pitched squeal when wheel is turned-
- I have a 2002 Toyota Avalon. I recently had a tune up spark plugs because the
2004 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($205 - 324) in Kanorado, KS
- 10,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Atlanta, IL
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($781 - 1,023) in Las Vegas, NV
- Heater Hose Replacement ($123 - 173) in Prospect, TN
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($441 - 927) in Opolis, KS
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($108 - 219) in Angie, LA