I change my a/c belt and its kind of loose because every time every time I turned My a/c on its starts screaming. I try putting pressure on the tensioner but it din't move. 2.7L engine it have two drive belts alternator with the Fan and the a/c with the power steering.
How can you tighten the a/c belt? on 2004 Suzuki XL-7
Asked by for the 2004 Suzuki XL-7
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki XL-7 Questions
- computer module 2 art engine '07 Suzuki xl7, does Suzuki have 2 program new one
- How do I check the power steering fluid levels and where is the dip stick at?
- Reset the computer and now the AWD is turned off traction control and abs light
- The sunroof won't close after we just opened it. There's nothing. What can I do?
- under the hood
2004 Suzuki XL-7 Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($307 - $394) in Bark River, MI
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($26 - $34) in Waterville, WA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($256 - $344) in Alsip, IL
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($332 - $441) in Oilmont, MT
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($249 - $315) in Abbottstown, PA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($400 - $416) in Gillett Grove, IA