i change the water pump and gasket because that is what the previous owner said it needed
how can you tell the haed gasket is blown have the gasket out on 1990 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
1990 BMW 325i Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($206 - 366) in Rockhill Furnace, PA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($572 - 1,242) in Cardiff By The Sea, CA
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($305 - 552) in Saint Helen, MI
- Heater Core Replacement ($1,110 - 1,409) in Forest Hill, WV
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($349 - 411) in Brookhaven, PA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($176 - 229) in Blanchester, OH