i change the water pump and gasket because that is what the previous owner said it needed
how can you tell the haed gasket is blown have the gasket out on 1990 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
1990 BMW 325i Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rockhill Furnace, PA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,167 - 1,689) in Cardiff By The Sea, CA
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($139 - 175) in Saint Helen, MI
- AC Condenser Replacement ($411 - 880) in Forest Hill, WV
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Brookhaven, PA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($201 - 247) in Blanchester, OH