Periodically the car will not start. We have it towed to a service facility; they will keep it overnight; do diagnostic search and come up with no reason why it did not start.
How can we determine what is causing our vehicle not to start? on 2003 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2003 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Air Pump Check Valve Replacement ($140 - 202) in Pawnee, TX
- Brake Booster Replacement ($378 - 560) in Boligee, AL
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Luray, KS
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($581 - 675) in Burtrum, MN
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($215 - 420) in Greenacres, FL
- Window Switch Replacement ($78 - 209) in Bloomsbury, NJ