Periodically the car will not start. We have it towed to a service facility; they will keep it overnight; do diagnostic search and come up with no reason why it did not start.
How can we determine what is causing our vehicle not to start? on 2003 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?
2003 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($169 - 218) in Pawnee, TX
- 140,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Boligee, AL
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($260 - 362) in Luray, KS
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($311 - 430) in Burtrum, MN
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($385 - 420) in Bloomsbury, NJ
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($699 - 1,078) in Castroville, CA