The lumbar support on the driver side power seat stopped working. I checked the fuse to the lumbar power and it was NOT blown. The Dealer said the switch had stuck and had burned out the lumbar motor. How is it that, that much of a short did not blow the fuse? The car is still wuder warranty and the dealer will fix it.
How can the lumbar control switch stick and burn out the lumbar motor? on 2010 Honda Accord
Asked by for the 2010 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
- does timing belt need to be changed
- AC blows hot on left side, cold on right side. Temp set same on both.
- Won't start has power, has pull back light switch start. Lights come on when off
2010 Honda Accord Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($213 - $258) in Vallonia, IN
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($175 - $264) in Milton, PA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Caddo Gap, AR
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($260 - $332) in Arden, NY
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($150 - $555) in Hennepin, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($207 - $825) in Elko, NV