The lumbar support on the driver side power seat stopped working. I checked the fuse to the lumbar power and it was NOT blown. The Dealer said the switch had stuck and had burned out the lumbar motor. How is it that, that much of a short did not blow the fuse? The car is still wuder warranty and the dealer will fix it.
How can the lumbar control switch stick and burn out the lumbar motor? on 2010 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- It will turn over but not start sometimes it sounds like it catches to start don
- 1989 HONDA ACCORD//AFTER DRVING FRO ABOUT 20 MINUTES CUTS OFF
- the odometer characters are only half displayed
- 89 honda accord lxi/ parts is needed /discontinue parts/hose fuel strainer/
- what are the best tires for a 2010 Honda Accord Sedan?
2010 Honda Accord Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($105 - 145) in Vallonia, IN
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Milton, PA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($101 - 164) in Caddo Gap, AR
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Arden, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($346 - 405) in Hennepin, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($355 - 612) in Elko, NV