The lumbar support on the driver side power seat stopped working. I checked the fuse to the lumbar power and it was NOT blown. The Dealer said the switch had stuck and had burned out the lumbar motor. How is it that, that much of a short did not blow the fuse? The car is still wuder warranty and the dealer will fix it.
How can the lumbar control switch stick and burn out the lumbar motor? on 2010 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
- why is the green sport mode light on and car keep cutting off new distributor on
- What do the codes p0705 p0700 and p0780 mean together? The car is running fine
2010 Honda Accord Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Vallonia, IN
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Milton, PA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($276 - 346) in Caddo Gap, AR
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Arden, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($207 - 825) in Hennepin, IL
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($559 - 723) in Elko, NV