i have replaced fuel pump, throttle position sensor, and map sensor. once i then that i drove and had no problem. i went the next day nd would start. three days later it started with no problem. im afraid to drive it.
how can tell if the crankshaft sensor is going bad on 1996 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- How to get my truck to crank it turns over but won't start I've try all I know
- Engine shaking and white smoke coming from muffler , what could cause this ?
- it runs until it gets hot then it dies and if let it sit for a while it starts
- When the heater is on and I switch from vent to defroster AC pump comes on is This normal?
- were does the long bolts go on the waterpump.