idle is to high
how can make the rpm lower it wont pass the smog test. It running alittle above on 1991 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
1991 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- 142,500 Mile Service ($91 - 166) in Waipahu, HI
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($393 - 533) in Baldwin, MD
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($381 - 604) in Myra, KY
- 120,000 Mile Service ($542 - 758) in Poplar, MT
- Fog Lamp Bulb Replacement ($84 - 102) in Crawfordsville, AR
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($189 - 220) in Fargo, ND