Car won't start. Has spark,fuel press. Starts when manually sprayed with fuel. No codes. Unable to install noid light. Access problems.Checked all fuses, good.
How can I turn off/reset theft deterrent light? on 2003 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- I smell radiator coolent when I'm driving.
- Was changing spark plugs and brittle hose/tube broke.
- How do you replace one of the torsional bars and n the trunk? The front on pop
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
2003 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($505 - 689) in Luling, TX
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($105 - 156) in Kensett, IA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Nutrioso, AZ
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($302 - 461) in Loleta, CA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($316 - 400) in Green Camp, OH
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($95 - 108) in Roberts, WI