Car won't start. Has spark,fuel press. Starts when manually sprayed with fuel. No codes. Unable to install noid light. Access problems.Checked all fuses, good.
How can I turn off/reset theft deterrent light? on 2003 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- What is the difference in generation 1 and generation 2 rear knuckles
- will not start
- when I start my 2003 Chevy Malibu it makes a loud knocking noise.
- How would you know the differences if misfiring because of a coil pack or valve
- So I have a p.o. code 128 and 118 I have replaced thermostat, ECT sensor, and
2003 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($324 - $477) in Luling, TX
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($90 - $120) in Kensett, IA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Nutrioso, AZ
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($422 - $513) in Loleta, CA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($525 - $973) in Green Camp, OH
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($150 - $445) in Roberts, WI