I waited way way way too long to get my oil changed and now my mechanic says I need to replace the engine. I dont have the money for it and would just like to at least replace the bearings in the crankshaft so I can sell it... does anyone know of a better way to fix it so it lasts a little longer?
How can I temporarily fix the crankshaft or bearings or whatever... on 2001 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Why does my car running warmer under load
- 1996 toyota camry 3.0l wont start on cold morning or cold weather
- What is causing the fuel pump not to turn on while cranking only if car is warm
- my camry will crank but not run and my code scanner says linking error.
- After removing the key the car seems to be as if the key was in accessory positi