I waited way way way too long to get my oil changed and now my mechanic says I need to replace the engine. I dont have the money for it and would just like to at least replace the bearings in the crankshaft so I can sell it... does anyone know of a better way to fix it so it lasts a little longer?
How can I temporarily fix the crankshaft or bearings or whatever... on 2001 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- while driving the gas stops responding-not the fuel pump and filter was replaced
- About what would it cost to have the undercarriage replaced?
- How much would it cost to have my oxygen senor replaced, cant pass smog test
- 3 dash lights come on and off together: battery, ABS, yellow car with lights
- a valve is tapping on the engine in my toyota camry what can i do to stop it .