just replaced pads and calipers in front.....caliper was frozen on passenger's side for some time....wore down my pad....also had passenger rotor turned....now when i apply brake it goes to floor but does stop car, yet when i pump the brake it comes up to where it was before the replacing of pads and calipers
how can i tell that my abs module/ pump is gone? on 2005 Toyota Avalon
Asked by for the 2005 Toyota Avalon
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- My engine stopped on highway and i could not accelerate...What could the issue?
- The car will not start if the fobkey is not somewhere in the car, right?
- How can I tell if mt 2015 Avalon Limited has pre-collision avoidance?
- Will not starting the car for 4 months harm it. It is under a shelter.
- When I put a new battery in the car all the lights started flickering while
2005 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($467 - $1,123) in Meadow Creek, WV
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($148 - $207) in Candor, NY
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($425 - $548) in Francesville, IN
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($1,659 - $2,571) in Cedar Creek, TX
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - $134) in Egan, LA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($361 - $455) in Earlville, NY