just replaced pads and calipers in front.....caliper was frozen on passenger's side for some time....wore down my pad....also had passenger rotor turned....now when i apply brake it goes to floor but does stop car, yet when i pump the brake it comes up to where it was before the replacing of pads and calipers
how can i tell that my abs module/ pump is gone? on 2005 Toyota Avalon
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- multifunction displ failed after being parked outside 8 days. Next day ok why?
- fan belt sounds like it's slipping and high pitched squeal when wheel is turned-
- I have a 2002 Toyota Avalon. I recently had a tune up spark plugs because the
- does it have a timing belt or chain
- What causes the buzzing sound on my 2003 Toyota Avalon XLS?Headlights on,buzz.
2005 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- 75,000 Mile Service ($79 - 129) in Meadow Creek, WV
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,387 - 1,990) in Candor, NY
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($114 - 171) in Francesville, IN
- Air Filter Replacement ($53 - 76) in Cedar Creek, TX
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($696 - 808) in Egan, LA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($267 - 291) in Earlville, NY