when the vehicle has been in for maintenance how can i tell if the motor oil has been changed?
how can i tell if my oil has been changed by a mechanic? on 2013 Jeep Wrangler
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Wrangler Questions
- Air bubble in fuel tank and vent control for heater doesn't work
- How do I fix a rainwater leak in the passenger side firewall?
- It blew a fuse I replaced it and now I get no fire to coil and fuel pump
- why won't my jeep start. have replaced rotor, cap, plugs and coil.
- I am getting water behind my radio. where is it coming from and how do I stop it
2013 Jeep Wrangler Estimates
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($588 - 743) in Santa, ID
- 132,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Charlottesville, VA
- 150,000 Mile Service ($404 - 570) in Alhambra, CA
- 142,500 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Louise, TX
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($238 - 279) in Brooklyn, MI
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($183 - 222) in South Williamson, KY