it is really hard to turn especially at low sppeeds. when i do turn i can hear a noise and i am losing power steering fluid
how can i tell if i have a leak in my power steering or if its the pump goingbad on 1990 Toyota Celica
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Celica Questions
- While in 6th gear, under moderate acceleration, it jumps out of gear. Manual.
- What would cause my manual transmission to pop out of 6th under acceleration.
- My car well not start I buy a new ignition and still nothing the computer good
- Erratic idle at stoplights, in neutral. Idle bounces constantly and gets worse when hot outside.
- I just bought a Kawasaki bike, and noticed that I cannot add it to MyCar section of RepairPal. I'd like to be able to track service work here along with my cars. Don't get it why it is limited to cars only?