it is really hard to turn especially at low sppeeds. when i do turn i can hear a noise and i am losing power steering fluid
how can i tell if i have a leak in my power steering or if its the pump goingbad on 1990 Toyota Celica
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Celica Questions
- No pressure in the radiator hose, died twice in town only a mile apart
- why does my car want to hesitate when put in gear upon taking off
- Where does the sixth wire coming off my distributor cap go?
- There's been a knocking noise but suddenly it got a lot louder. What is it?
- What are the cause's for car to run rough idles low/no power when driving
1990 Toyota Celica Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Yale, OK
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($350 - 398) in Star Junction, PA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($120 - 196) in Indianola, IL
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($415 - 614) in D Lo, MS
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($313 - 468) in Charmco, WV
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($321 - 467) in Walcott, IA