Would a bad fuse stop my air conditioning fan to stop working
How can I tell if fuses are bad on 2004 Volvo XC90
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328 ,
April 29, 2012
use a test light and check for powers on both sides of the fuse
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo XC90 Questions
- Car continually shuts off after being driven and restarted
- No switches work- radio, windows, sunroof, doors, inside lights want come on
- Drain clogged, water in floor. Unstopped Water now sloshing in frame. Removal?
- Srs light on ,car want start
- How much does it cost to fix the reverse in a 2005 Volvo xc90 ?