I replaced the fuel line, but the car is still leaking gas.
How can I stop my car from leaking gas? on 1991 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Dose a 99 pathfinder have a camshaft position sensor, and where is it located?
- It cranks after setting but after drove a while it want crank what causes that
- Car ran out of gas and now the car will not start. I was told that the Nissan's
- Engine knocking after new spark plug
- Okay, how do you work the DVD player in the back seat?
1991 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($85 - 114) in Knife River, MN
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($659 - 836) in Branchville, IN
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($128 - 224) in Balta, ND
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($181 - 383) in Amsterdam, MO
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($179 - 324) in Jenks, OK
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($278 - 547) in Westbrook, MN