I replaced my wiper switch and it resulted in the disconection of my srs switch and removin my steerin for the replacement of the wiper switch after dat the srs was reconected bt the light was on constantly.I took my car to diagonise it and after the diagnoses the erro code was deleted and the light is still on. Pls what do I do
How can I solve the problem of srs light cos its constantly on on 1996 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
1996 Honda Civic Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($321 - 457) in Sidney, NY
- Starter Replacement ($411 - 526) in Hempstead, TX
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($108 - 135) in Onset, MA
- 150,000 Mile Service ($152 - 240) in Breesport, NY
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($462 - 501) in Fairland, IN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($202 - 267) in Mount Ephraim, NJ