I replaced my wiper switch and it resulted in the disconection of my srs switch and removin my steerin for the replacement of the wiper switch after dat the srs was reconected bt the light was on constantly.I took my car to diagonise it and after the diagnoses the erro code was deleted and the light is still on. Pls what do I do
How can I solve the problem of srs light cos its constantly on on 1996 Honda Civic
Verified for the Honda Civic130 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- My engine started then died out. I tried starting it again and it just turns ove
- Is there a copper AC fitting that goes under the dashboard?
- replaced ignition with brand new one. Put key in it starts then loses power die
- I'm missing my #3 spark plug wire. How far can I drive w/o it?
- I don't have the #3 spark plug wire on my civic. Can I drive to get it wo it?