Every time I turn the stereo on the base is way up so I have to adjust it every time I turn it on. How do I get my settings to stay the way I set them at all times? It's quite frustrating
How can I set the levels on my stereo so they stay set the way I want them? on 2007 Chevrolet Malibu
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- I smell radiator coolent when I'm driving.
- Was changing spark plugs and brittle hose/tube broke.
- How do you replace one of the torsional bars and n the trunk? The front on pop
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
2007 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($620 - 1,239) in Fayetteville, WV
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($205 - 314) in Leachville, AR
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($123 - 199) in Lee, FL
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in North Brookfield, MA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($245 - 286) in Jamesville, VA
- Throttle Body Replacement ($288 - 450) in Walworth, WI