Every time I turn the stereo on the base is way up so I have to adjust it every time I turn it on. How do I get my settings to stay the way I set them at all times? It's quite frustrating
How can I set the levels on my stereo so they stay set the way I want them? on 2007 Chevrolet Malibu
1 answer 2 comments
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Sent 2 prev. questions re "oil" in overflow tank. Rec. 2 replies.
- how do I get all four turn signals to start working again?
- none of my signal lights work, how do I fix that?
- Why does the fan run after I shut the car off. I have been running the A/C more
- why won't car start after replacing rear hub assembly with ABS?