Every time I turn the stereo on the base is way up so I have to adjust it every time I turn it on. How do I get my settings to stay the way I set them at all times? It's quite frustrating
How can I set the levels on my stereo so they stay set the way I want them? on 2007 Chevrolet Malibu
1 answer 2 comments
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Code POC32 is it connected with the new Battery Module that was just replaced?
- It started sounding loud around exhaust manifold area and seems to lost compresi
- Car starts. Dies 2 or 3 sec later. No anti theft light. Fuel Pump pressure 60
- My car doesn't blow hot air. Stuck thermostat? Approximately how much to fix it?
- it is a six speed. code reads p2715 p0700p2715p0700p2715p0000 plus service engin