the clutch pedal is lose
Chevrolet Q&AAsk Your Question
1995 Chevrolet Cavalier Question: how can I replaced the clutch master cylinder
Answer #1mastertech6371 February 07, 2011, 20:10Master
1. Negative battery cable.
2. Sound insulator from inside the vehicle.
3. Clutch master cylinder pushrod from the clutch pedal.
4. Clutch master cylinder retaining nuts at front of dash.
5. Remote reservoir.
6. Clutch master cylinder assembly from clutch actuator cylinder assembly.
1. Clutch master cylinder assembly to clutch actuator cylinder assembly.
2. Remote reservoir.
3. Clutch master cylinder retaining nuts at front of dash.
* Nuts evenly to 25 Nm (18 lbs. ft.) .
4. Pushrod to clutch pedal.