I had a key break in my door and I can to get a replacement one made. The spare key I had worked just fine but the new key that was made is now stuck and won't turn all the way to remove it. I have used WD-40 and nothing. What else can I do?
How can I remove my key from the ignition? on 2002 Kia Spectra
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Spectra Questions
- car takes two to three tries to start when stone cold and then starts
- driving car all gauges and lights stopped and trans. wouldn't shift.
- Why hardly any brake fluid bleed out of my left rear wheel' when I bleed my brak
- What can cause misfiring ?
- a/c does not work when turned on and smell a slight burning smell