I had a key break in my door and I can to get a replacement one made. The spare key I had worked just fine but the new key that was made is now stuck and won't turn all the way to remove it. I have used WD-40 and nothing. What else can I do?
How can I remove my key from the ignition? on 2002 Kia Spectra
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Spectra Questions
- can i change my 1.8 liter and use a chevy 1.8 liter instead
- my tire rims have been rusted about 10 years and every 2007 I've seen have same
- When I turn on my wipers. The passenger side wiper does not move.
- I tried changing a tire. When I pulled the lug nut, the bolt broke off.
- When I turn on the heater/ac, nothing comes out of the vents.