People have been trying to break into my car & now my passengers left side window's black rubber frame has been tampered with and teared !!
how can i passenger window rubber frame ASAP! on 2006 Acura RSX
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
November 12, 2011
you need to purchase a new one from the dealer and install it. you need a good bonding agent to secure it to the door frame.
This week's top 10
2006 Acura RSX Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($431 - 895) in Saxton, PA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hermanville, MS
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Warm Springs, OR
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Brocton, NY
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($350 - 482) in Greenbush, MA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($373 - 447) in Springfield, SD