People have been trying to break into my car & now my passengers left side window's black rubber frame has been tampered with and teared !!
how can i passenger window rubber frame ASAP! on 2006 Acura RSX
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328 ,
November 12, 2011
you need to purchase a new one from the dealer and install it. you need a good bonding agent to secure it to the door frame.
This week's top 10
2006 Acura RSX Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($1,083 - 1,432) in Saxton, PA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($242 - 362) in Hermanville, MS
- Oil Pump Replacement ($474 - 625) in Warm Springs, OR
- Thermostat Replacement ($173 - 233) in Brocton, NY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($160 - 184) in Greenbush, MA
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Springfield, SD