Mostly city driving.
How can I improve on the 14 mpg that I am currently getting? on 2005 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- my pathfinder is actually a 87 and i dont know what the problem is with it
- I have no power going to the fuel pump relay, relay is good terminal 5 has power
- how do i check distributor cap coil on a 99 pathfinder
- My car got stuck in reverse and the shifter moves but car is still in reverse?
- Under steering wheel
2005 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- 82,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Ocheyedan, IA
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($316 - 484) in Sun Valley, CA
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($581 - 675) in Mount Cory, OH
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($67 - 117) in Horatio, AR
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($149 - 406) in Mooresville, MO
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($119 - 547) in Garland, NE