I only get 12 mpg city.
How can I improve gas mileage? on 2005 Nissan Pathfinder
2 answersNovember 26, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- I get a Po175 trouble code. bank 2 rich fuel mixture. Can I adjust fuel trim
- Will crankshaft from 94 pathfinder swap with my 88 pathfinder?
- If I'm not on the throttle it just sputters and hesitates. I've changed a lot
- I have a severe wobble in car. side to side motion. starts around 60 mph.
- I have a problem with the back widow. It rolls down when I turn the ign. key off
2005 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ocheyedan, IA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($831 - 952) in Sun Valley, CA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($181 - 383) in Mount Cory, OH
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Horatio, AR
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($164 - 209) in Mooresville, MO
- Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($211 - 297) in Garland, NE