I took my car in to the shop and the code P1582 came up..
how can i get the check engine light to turn off..the code P1582 came up?? on 2000 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the seal on the waterpump end of the balance shaft?
- if u set timing and rotate 1 turn should all marks line up or will they change
- How do I know if I need to replace power steering pump?
- 2009 Jetta se dash - next to time, temp, and mileage, "2-3" is on display?
- My Jetta is throwing 5 codes, p0036, p0141, p2128, p2123 and p0221.
2000 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($402 - 516) in Shermans Dale, PA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Pfafftown, NC
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($288 - 478) in Wishek, ND
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($158 - 621) in Burnham, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($300 - 433) in North Branford, CT
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($928 - 1,685) in Cade, LA