I Have a 1994 lincolin town car and been having problems with it starting, and the air coming out the air bags, when I start it it's fine but it seems like when I turns it off and its not leveled it won't start up even if I keep trying to crank it and then I would have to wait at least 30 minutes for it to start back up, as for the air bags I can hear air coming out on both sides and now my car sits very low but it goes up when it's started what can I do?
how can I get the air to stop coming out the air bags and get the car started? on 1990 Lincoln Town Car
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Town Car Questions
- My front vents on a Lincoln town car doesn't work anymore. How do i fix that?
- 2003 Lincoln TC - @ Approx. 109,000ml. my air suspension/compressor went out
- What happens if I run the gas completely out, I put gas in it but it wont turn
- My 06 Town Car temperature gauge running hot but the car didn't overheat
- What is the small amber light between the gas gauge and temperature gauge on my
1990 Lincoln Town Car Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Scott, AR
- Brake Booster Replacement ($417 - 750) in Bald Knob, AR
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($537 - 695) in Uniontown, WA
- Water Pump Replacement ($236 - 348) in Hepler, KS
- Engine Mount Replacement ($416 - 574) in Port Saint Joe, FL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($262 - 280) in Traver, CA