I Have a 1994 lincolin town car and been having problems with it starting, and the air coming out the air bags, when I start it it's fine but it seems like when I turns it off and its not leveled it won't start up even if I keep trying to crank it and then I would have to wait at least 30 minutes for it to start back up, as for the air bags I can hear air coming out on both sides and now my car sits very low but it goes up when it's started what can I do?
how can I get the air to stop coming out the air bags and get the car started? on 1990 Lincoln Town Car
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Town Car Questions
- Im getting 3 codes -61318-61869-61676 ??? I haven't seen codes like this yet ?
- Car won't run at full power. Keeps shaking and shutting off.
- Under dash my headlights, interior lights, turn signals and park lights wont wor
- the steering wheel is locked up an can't get it unlocked.the key is in the
- My towncar only moves in reverse .transmission filter &fluid new