I Have a 1994 lincolin town car and been having problems with it starting, and the air coming out the air bags, when I start it it's fine but it seems like when I turns it off and its not leveled it won't start up even if I keep trying to crank it and then I would have to wait at least 30 minutes for it to start back up, as for the air bags I can hear air coming out on both sides and now my car sits very low but it goes up when it's started what can I do?
how can I get the air to stop coming out the air bags and get the car started? on 1990 Lincoln Town Car
- Baby on Board – Car Seat Tips for Newborns
- Tips To Avoid Getting Your Car Broken Into Or Stolen
- Help – My Car is Having Problems After Replacing the Battery!
- RepairPal Voted Best App or Mobile Website for Finding Car Repair Information, Prices, and Quotes
- Tire Rotation: Why, How Often, and How To Rotate Your Tires
This week's top 10
1990 Lincoln Town Car Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($403 - $967) in Scott, AR
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($218 - $287) in Bald Knob, AR
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Uniontown, WA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($425 - $645) in Hepler, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($228 - $258) in Port Saint Joe, FL
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Traver, CA