I got everything loose I just can't get it out due to that it won't fit in between my front diff and the engine. Do I go up with it out through the wheel well?
How can I get my starter out to put my new one in on my Ford Ranger? on 2002 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
2002 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($218 - 358) in Craigville, IN
- 75,000 Mile Service ($53 - 93) in Gloucester, VA
- 7,500 Mile Service ($53 - 93) in Pep, TX
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ellenton, FL
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($358 - 443) in Maryville, TN
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($304 - 378) in Glenfield, NY