My sunroof drain holes were cloged so the computer (Nav system) got wet. The nav system works sometimes , but the display is stuck on milage screan,the radio works but it wont display the channel, the buttons that control nav and heat and air will not work. I have a fan on the computer now trying to dry. Any seggestions
how can I get my navagation system to start working again? on 2004 Toyota Land Cruiser
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Land Cruiser Questions
- How can i test/check the power steering. What kind of testing -TOYOTA instructin
- Recently on acceleration white smoke comes from the exhaust...
- what is the cause of damage of release bearing?
- when the tachometer at 100 km the ABS&4LO&4WD warnig light on
- when is normal replacement time for land cruiser shock absorbers?