when i turn on my air conditioner or heater, no air is blowing through the vents. I turn the blower all the way to high and i can barely fill the cool or warm air flow through the vents.
How can i get my air condtioner and heater to blow air through the vents? on 2000 BMW 528i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 528i Questions
- wipers seem to work the same any position on switch never stop in park position
- When i accelerate my car tends to over accelerate. Why is that?
- After driving for 100 miles, the transmission shuts down to limp mode.
- Trunk closed, but light keeps blinking with trunk open and the chime.
- Where is the automatic transmission speed sensor located on 2000 528i BMW
2000 BMW 528i Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($104 - 143) in Vandiver, AL
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Barto, PA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($349 - 591) in Curdsville, KY
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($241 - 334) in Richford, NY
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($82 - 201) in Freedom, NH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,036 - 1,314) in Atwater, CA