when i turn on my air conditioner or heater, no air is blowing through the vents. I turn the blower all the way to high and i can barely fill the cool or warm air flow through the vents.
How can i get my air condtioner and heater to blow air through the vents? on 2000 BMW 528i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 528i Questions
- when do i need to replace gearbox oil?
- What cause the steering column to randomnly reset to the down position?
- What is this scraping/ticking sound on engine start up and acceleration.
- No throttle response,eml,check engine light is on.
- My 99 528i bmw wont start... there quite a few codes. p0130-p1189-p0170-po150