i changed the blower regulator out for the air conditioner and now the ac blowers work but only on high i can ajust the temp control but it stays on high and will not shut off even when turning the ac off. what can i do to get to fix this problem?
how can i get my ac to regulate temperature and shut off as suppost to. on 2004 Chrysler Pacifica
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- I put 4 starters in my vehicle and it still want start
- When I put car in gear there is a pop sound does it mean my transmission is bad
- Running warm added antifreeze then it died and won't do nothing
- all of my indicators lit up on my dash and i lost radio and air, what is wrong?
- 2005 chrysler paciifica..oil leak for valve cover .Im traveling need advice