i changed the blower regulator out for the air conditioner and now the ac blowers work but only on high i can ajust the temp control but it stays on high and will not shut off even when turning the ac off. what can i do to get to fix this problem?
how can i get my ac to regulate temperature and shut off as suppost to. on 2004 Chrysler Pacifica
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- My check engine light says on. I was told the main problem is catalytic convert
- How can I prevent the skylight from leaking?
- Y does only driver side & passenger rear side only have breaks & the others to
- I got a 2006 Chrysler Pacific 3.5 & can't get gas to the throttled body ,WHY ?
- Driver's floor,& floor behind driver is wet,ONLY driver's side