what is the easiest way to work on the wires in the boot? have no room.
how can I get more room? on 2003 Ford Explorer
1 answerSeptember 03, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2003 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($260 - 362) in Pawnee, TX
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($111 - 136) in Boligee, AL
- Heater Hose Replacement ($132 - 178) in Luray, KS
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($244 - 355) in Burtrum, MN
- Battery Cable Replacement ($129 - 258) in Greenacres, FL
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($228 - 831) in Bloomsbury, NJ