heat doesant work, when I turn on the ignition the needle goes back words,when motor starts needle ever moves it stays back words. Ben like this when I bought it.I don't know but the curse control will disconnect sometimes when driving & the intermittent wiper some times wont work. could they all be related ??
how can I fix the heat gauge on 1994 Buick Century
Asked by for the 1994 Buick Century
1 answerSeptember 29, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- tail light wiring is black, brown and yellow. Which is L turn, which is R turn?
- Car idles great has no acceleration slam pedal to floor takes off
- If i get a body control module from a scrap yard of same make model and year wil
- will not accelerate and is very sluggish when slowly acc.Idles fine
- Is my engine messing up?
1994 Buick Century Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($224 - $349) in Cass City, MI
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Greenwich, NY
- PCV Valve Replacement ($56 - $71) in Big Prairie, OH
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Swanville, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($123 - $151) in Blackstone, MA
- Horn Replacement ($119 - $132) in Mansfield, MA