heat doesant work, when I turn on the ignition the needle goes back words,when motor starts needle ever moves it stays back words. Ben like this when I bought it.I don't know but the curse control will disconnect sometimes when driving & the intermittent wiper some times wont work. could they all be related ??
how can I fix the heat gauge on 1994 Buick Century
Asked by for the 1994 Buick Century
1 answerSeptember 29, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- car cranks. Turn it off will not crank for an hour what is wrong??
- What does it mean when my power window opens every time I turn on the ignition?
- Old exhaust system has 2 air sensor port holes for my 2 o2 sensors, new one no?
- tail light wiring is black, brown and yellow. Which is L turn, which is R turn?
- Car idles great has no acceleration slam pedal to floor takes off
1994 Buick Century Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Cass City, MI
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($208 - $299) in Greenwich, NY
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($171 - $283) in Big Prairie, OH
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in Swanville, MN
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($79 - $243) in Blackstone, MA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($180 - $198) in Mansfield, MA