When I was checking the radiator I found oil in the water. I checked and sure enough it appears as if the engine is venting oil into the radiator from someplace. Any ideas? A friend suggested it my be an oil cooler gone bad, there is no water in the engine The car doesn't smoke to I don't believe it is a head gasket, Any thoughts?
how can I fix oil venting into the radiator? on 2001 BMW 325i
2 answersJuly 22, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- Windows,radio do not work,signals,flasher work but do not flash or click inside
- if oil pan gasket leak not repaired right can this damage clutch?
- How to fix side morrors that will not movi
- When I first get going in my car the break pedal jolts/clunks. Only once p/drive
- When I start my car it make a loud ticking sound? What causes this?