When I was checking the radiator I found oil in the water. I checked and sure enough it appears as if the engine is venting oil into the radiator from someplace. Any ideas? A friend suggested it my be an oil cooler gone bad, there is no water in the engine The car doesn't smoke to I don't believe it is a head gasket, Any thoughts?
how can I fix oil venting into the radiator? on 2001 BMW 325i
2 answersJuly 22, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
2001 BMW 325i Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($232 - 387) in Pratts, VA
- Brake Booster Replacement ($417 - 750) in Millersville, MO
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($1,225 - 1,589) in Michigantown, IN
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($438 - 1,033) in Daykin, NE
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($96 - 112) in Encino, CA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($218 - 269) in Walnut Ridge, AR