Sometimes doesn't start, rough shift into reverse, when get to a set of lights idles high, then begins to lose power, have to really step on gas to get it to safe parking, completely loses power and wont start again till cool, what ive done so far, changed spark plugs, fuel filter, air filter, coils, cleaned out all carbon, checked fuses, changed plugs checked for vacuum leaks, fuel pressure only running at 20, cut out cat converter, and it still the same, it says code 35, cleaned throttle body,,, please help
How can I fix my car, on 1995 Oldsmobile Aurora
2 answersJanuary 07, 2014
3 answersDecember 05, 2011
1 answerJanuary 15, 2013
1 answerJanuary 18, 2011
1 answerDecember 28, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Aurora Questions
- the only window that opens is the drivers
- Why car wont start or pass emission after getting tune up oil change spark plug?
- What to do if my transmission shifts hard occasionally but it doesn't leak fluid
- overheating? steering column wiring to headlights and security system problems?
- What will the fuse that goes to my stereo in my car be labeled as