When the car starts the noise begins it's coming from the heat vent.
How can I fix Loud clicking noise in vent when car is running on 2005 Ford Escape
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- While driving a blinking blue light flashes the whole distance onto the shifter
- Where is the fan/temp control switch on a 2.3 2005 Escape
- ABS light came on. Touched brakes and light and radio went off. Repeated. turned
- How do you replace the rear seatbelts?
- Why am I hearing a knocking when turning the steering wheel either way?
2005 Ford Escape Estimates
- 112,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Middletown, CA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hazelhurst, WI
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Stockton, CA
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($141 - 188) in Knob Lick, KY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($229 - 504) in Alta Vista, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($170 - 200) in Harts, WV