It makes a very loud noise & the wipers do not move when turned on,unless I move the blades manually,then they move w/ease. I don't think it's a bad motor BECAUSE the noise is soo loud when turned on. This just started happening when I was driving for about an hr and a half,when I pulled over to get gas, right before I turned off engine, it began making the now ever-present noise (when wipers are turned on)and hasn't stopped since!I don't wanna go to a shop & be told I need to purchase new part,labor,etc.if I can fix at home. I can't afford car problems like that right now! Who can?!
how can I fix (by myself) my 97 Dodge Caravan's wiper motor? on 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan
- 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
- 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan Maintenance Schedule
- 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems(39)
- 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair Estimates
- 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan Q&A(58)
- 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls(6)
- 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan Shops
- 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews(4)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- 10 amp fuse for ignition switch keeps breaking, what is causing this ?
- Why does my transmission shift so hard when i hit about 30, it stops the tires.
- My digital odometer does not go off when I turn the engine off. Is that common?
- what are all the recalls on this vehicle ?
- What can cause my van to shut off while driving