It makes a very loud noise & the wipers do not move when turned on,unless I move the blades manually,then they move w/ease. I don't think it's a bad motor BECAUSE the noise is soo loud when turned on. This just started happening when I was driving for about an hr and a half,when I pulled over to get gas, right before I turned off engine, it began making the now ever-present noise (when wipers are turned on)and hasn't stopped since!I don't wanna go to a shop & be told I need to purchase new part,labor,etc.if I can fix at home. I can't afford car problems like that right now! Who can?!
how can I fix (by myself) my 97 Dodge Caravan's wiper motor? on 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan
- 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
- 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan Maintenance Schedule
- 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems(39)
- 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair Estimates
- 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan Q&A(58)
- 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls(6)
- 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan Shops
- 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews(4)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- eas bas, abs, and my light the comes on when I'm sliding come on solid
- Stop running while I was driving.what can cause it
- Driver's side heat blows cold while passenger side is hot. Any easy/cheap fixes?
- Why does the heater sometimes blows cold air
- Why did both key fobs stop working except to start van?
1997 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($168 - 282) in Oakhurst, NJ
- 104,000 Mile Service ($148 - 219) in Greensboro, GA
- Radiator Replacement ($502 - 704) in Krotz Springs, LA
- 82,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Gloucester, MA
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($55 - 66) in Marysville, KS
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($166 - 187) in Clayton, IN