2002 Land Rover Freelander Q&A

2002 Land Rover Freelander Question: how can i fix an intermittent problem with my turn signals?

turn signals work only intermittently makes a zzzzt noise when it doesnt and drags the engine down..have checked battery, fuses, replaced turn signal/light -
First check your battery and the connections, be sure there in no corrosion then check the bulb holders. If yo udon't find anything you will have to take it in and have it looked at. Be sure to take it to a shop that knows Land Rovers and has the equipment to diagnose them properly -
Comment 1
thanks for your reply! have taken it in to the land rover dealer, they kept it for 3 days and said nothing was wrong....have tried, replacing all bulbs, flasher relay, turn signal arm, cleaned and checked the battery, ran extra grounds from signals....still working intermittently..... -
Comment 2
Well I know its a little far to drive but you could bring it to us and we would be happy to fix it for you. -
Comment 3
I have a 2003 Freelander and am having the same problem. I am reluctant to take it to the dealer as tjallsup did not have any luck with that. Was a solution found for this problem? -