Where can I get a procedure for removing and replacing the ignition switch.
How can I find the procedure for removing the electrical part of the ignition sw on 1998 Buick Regal
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- antifreeze drain plug 2001 buick regal
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
1998 Buick Regal Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($358 - 559) in Jefferson, ME
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($87 - 145) in Loyalhanna, PA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($533 - 705) in Oceano, CA
- Battery Replacement ($155 - 191) in Niota, TN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($390 - 418) in Collinston, UT
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($226 - 305) in Neavitt, MD