My car want move when you put it in any gear. A FRIEND TOLD ME TO LOOK BESIDE THE MASTER CYLINDER AND I SHOULD SEE IT MOVE WHEN SOMEONE PUT IT GEAR. WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR
How can I find the linkage that is suppose to move when you put the car in gear. on 2003 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order