How can i fill in the hole where a roof marker light was on windsheild molding on 2006 Hummer H3

I want to fill in hole,sand it smooth then re-paint it.Any suggesting?

by in Brandon, MS on July 30, 2014
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
1 answer
ANSWER by , July 31, 2014
Old fashion BONDO body filler will work just fine!... Also some epoxies... I'm sure YouTube has a video on how to do it!!!