When I turn the ignition key to on position, message appears and then disappears when I start the SUV. Check engine light is functional and no codes are present in the computer
How can I eliminate Service Emissions Sys message on driver info screen on 2005 Mercury Mariner
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Mariner Questions
- Had throttle position sensor changed but still hard to steer,what can I do next?
- i keep getting a message that my passanger door is adjar but its locked and shut
- Where is the alternator located on my 2005 Mercury mariner V6?
- what is going on when my car is hard to start. I have to try serveral times
- My Aux section wont work. Almost like the program has been deleted or something.