Test showed thermostat wasn't getting hot enough and they suggested adding liquid first after car cooled down. How do I check it and what type of liquid needs to be added? They didn't tell me that? 2004 Mercury Mountaineer
How can I check to see if the thermostat just needs liquid added? on 2004 Mercury Mountaineer
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Mountaineer Questions
- When I park my car and I try to turn it back on it wont start I have get a jump
- Steps to replacing back glass. Doesn't seem to fit.
- The side mirrors don't operate with the switch. Cruise control doesn't work eith
- The radio doesn't light up goes on n then it doesn't It's the radio with the tr
- I am having trouble quoting how much body mounts would cost in labor alone.