Test showed thermostat wasn't getting hot enough and they suggested adding liquid first after car cooled down. How do I check it and what type of liquid needs to be added? They didn't tell me that? 2004 Mercury Mountaineer
How can I check to see if the thermostat just needs liquid added? on 2004 Mercury Mountaineer
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Mountaineer Questions
- What would be the most common reason for the fuel gauge to not work?
- I'm having a loud front end noise.
- door ajar light and my lights inside comes on and off when drive it.
- Can a sealent be used to repair a timing chain gasket if not how many hrs 2 fix.
- my whole interior got wet from lawn sprinlkers now the AC defrost etc wont work