Test showed thermostat wasn't getting hot enough and they suggested adding liquid first after car cooled down. How do I check it and what type of liquid needs to be added? They didn't tell me that? 2004 Mercury Mountaineer
How can I check to see if the thermostat just needs liquid added? on 2004 Mercury Mountaineer
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Mountaineer Questions
- the rear lights still on even when i turn the car off
- I have a 2000 mercury mountaineer with 154,000 miles. The reverse doesn't work.
- Drivers power seat will move on its own while driving
- No heat. Blowing air fine. What is causing only cool air flow?
- random codes popping up along with engine failsafe mode
2004 Mercury Mountaineer Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($254 - 708) in Colony, OK
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($408 - 550) in Ashville, PA
- Battery Replacement ($168 - 197) in Dingle, ID
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($399 - 624) in Gilberton, PA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($418 - 461) in East Syracuse, NY
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($538 - 606) in Dallas, GA