my 1998 grand caravan is firing on one cylinder coil pack only puts out on front cylinder on far right all injectors are hitting ,My cruise control quit working about 20,000 miles ago and all the lights on the ac and heat controls blink on and off and every other day the guages go out ounce its turned off and cools down gauges start working again. Ive checked everything i could think of such as cam and crank pos. sensors all cruise control is still intact tried to take a reading with a snap-on 5,000 dollar obd reader no comm. plugged in a 150.00 dollar actron reader and pulled 3 codes 1st throttle pos. sens. low voltage,2nd was crank pos. sensor and cant recall the third cuase it only read them ounce now it wont comm. with it either,My question at this point could it be anything other than the ECM PLEASE HELP
How can i be sure my ecm is out on 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan
- 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
- 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan Maintenance Schedule
- 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems(37)
- 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair Estimates
- 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan Q&A(73)
- 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls(4)
- 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan Shops
- 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- my transmission locked up .motor run fine acts like wants to go but will not mov
- My van won't start most of the time. When it does it takes forever to hit.
- 10 amp fuse for ignition switch keeps breaking, what is causing this ?
- Why does my transmission shift so hard when i hit about 30, it stops the tires.
- My digital odometer does not go off when I turn the engine off. Is that common?