I recently had my alternator replaced, if I change the battery, how much longer will I have to drive the car to pass test?
how can car pass emission test. O2 sensor and cataly not ready. drove it 1600 mi on 2009 Pontiac Vibe
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Vibe Questions
- where is the vapor canister purge valve located
- The sunroof area of the headliner has developed a really annoying rattle.
- battery light is on, daytime running light don't work, battery & alternator new
- Cost of having torque switch unstuck
- i turn my 2003 pontiac vibe off and hear a clicking underneath the vehicle what
2009 Pontiac Vibe Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($298 - 1,020) in Pemberton, NJ
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Rock Island, IL
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($269 - 700) in Pea Ridge, AR
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($139 - 175) in Dalton, MO
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($531 - 609) in Detroit, AL
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Ward Cove, AK