When sitting in my car at the park eating my lunch, I leave my car on with air-conditioner running to stay cool. Will it hurt my car. If so, in what way???
Hot Weather on 2005 Toyota Camry
Within reason you should be okay, other than burning a bunch of fuel. Keep a close eye on engine temperature and AC cooling. Should the condenser cooling fan fail, the AC head pressure can rise and cause problems.
1 answerOctober 10, 2010
1 answerJanuary 24, 2013
1 answerApril 16, 2009
1 answerAugust 05, 2011
1 answerJune 04, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
2005 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($303 - 416) in Walnut, CA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($291 - 410) in Recluse, WY
- AC Recharge ($180 - 245) in Reidsville, GA
- 145,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Cannon Falls, MN
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($129 - 243) in Zionsville, PA
- Starter Motor Replacement ($278 - 426) in Blomkest, MN