When sitting in my car at the park eating my lunch, I leave my car on with air-conditioner running to stay cool. Will it hurt my car. If so, in what way???
Hot Weather on 2005 Toyota Camry
Within reason you should be okay, other than burning a bunch of fuel. Keep a close eye on engine temperature and AC cooling. Should the condenser cooling fan fail, the AC head pressure can rise and cause problems.
1 answerOctober 10, 2010
1 answerJanuary 24, 2013
1 answerApril 16, 2009
1 answerAugust 05, 2011
1 answerJune 04, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Cranks wont start choked by hand and finally fired ran rough n bogged out
- On my 2006 Hyundai Sonata the oil light never came on!
- Where is the fuel pump relay located
- Where is the fuel pump relay. Located.new fuel pump n filter won't start why not
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
2005 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($122 - 249) in Walnut, CA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($413 - 1,127) in Recluse, WY
- 142,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Reidsville, GA
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($129 - 275) in Cannon Falls, MN
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($319 - 339) in Zionsville, PA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($312 - 359) in Blomkest, MN