When sitting in my car at the park eating my lunch, I leave my car on with air-conditioner running to stay cool. Will it hurt my car. If so, in what way???
Hot Weather on 2005 Toyota Camry
Within reason you should be okay, other than burning a bunch of fuel. Keep a close eye on engine temperature and AC cooling. Should the condenser cooling fan fail, the AC head pressure can rise and cause problems.
1 answerOctober 10, 2010
1 answerJanuary 24, 2013
1 answerApril 16, 2009
1 answerAugust 05, 2011
1 answerJune 04, 2010
This week's top 10
2005 Toyota Camry Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Walnut, CA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($92 - 129) in Recluse, WY
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Reidsville, GA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cannon Falls, MN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($574 - 684) in Zionsville, PA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($354 - 561) in Blomkest, MN