When sitting in my car at the park eating my lunch, I leave my car on with air-conditioner running to stay cool. Will it hurt my car. If so, in what way???
Hot Weather on 2005 Toyota Camry
Within reason you should be okay, other than burning a bunch of fuel. Keep a close eye on engine temperature and AC cooling. Should the condenser cooling fan fail, the AC head pressure can rise and cause problems.
1 answerOctober 10, 2010
1 answerJanuary 24, 2013
1 answerApril 16, 2009
1 answerJune 04, 2010
1 answerAugust 05, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy
- How often should I get my oil changed?