I have a 92 s10 that cranks and runs great until it get warmed up at which time if you cut it off it doesnt want to crank back till it cools i have had the electrical side checked all is good.After you cut it off the injector dont want to allow gas to squirt can you help
hot cranking problems on 1992 Chevrolet S10
by bluegoat in Albemarle, NC on March 31, 2011
1 answerNovember 03, 2009
0 answersAugust 29, 2015
1 answerJuly 26, 2014
0 answersOctober 29, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- Speedo jumps to around 20 mph when I put key in ignition then runs around 20 mph fast when driving , do I need a new cluster or is it an easy fix please help
- I'm trying to replace the window guide of the door window It's a clip that folds and then clips together through a little hole in the glass. Is there any trick or tool to get it done?
- Where is the purge valve located on a 1997, 2.2ltr 4cyl S10 Pickup.
- Sputters and backfires after fifteen or twenty miles
- Builds pressure even though thermostat removed