First I had a problem with cold air blowing out when I put the heater on, checked the coolant,it was low so added coolant, then heater started working and is still working..problem now is,when I put the air conditioner on, I have heat coming out instead of cool air, any ideas as to what may be causing this problem?
Hot air instead of cool air coming from A/C on 2006 Ford Taurus
Asked by for the 2006 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Car is leaking from around water pump but is not the water pump! Firestone said,
- I spilt soda all over the middle console 10 min. later the heater went crazy?
- Codes that are showing are p0351 and p0353. Says ignition coils A and C.
- how to program the cluster on the dash
- When I crank my car the car studders and stops. I let it rest for 15 minutes.
2006 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($184 - $264) in Darlington, WI
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Utica, KY
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($294 - $358) in Cutler, IL
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($181 - $335) in Olyphant, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($234 - $293) in Argyle, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,289 - $1,342) in Plantersville, MS