First I had a problem with cold air blowing out when I put the heater on, checked the coolant,it was low so added coolant, then heater started working and is still working..problem now is,when I put the air conditioner on, I have heat coming out instead of cool air, any ideas as to what may be causing this problem?
Hot air instead of cool air coming from A/C on 2006 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order