2004 Yukon. a/c cold in rear but blows severe hot air out of front like coming through heater core. Stopeed over night and coll air worked again. Any ideas?
Hot A/C in front and cold in rear on 2004 GMC Yukon
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Questions
- I have a 99 GMC Yukon and I keep getting fault codes p0101, p0171, p0174 codes.
- I get code P0301 Cylinder 1 misfire but no check engine light.
- My yukon starts to get hot when i sit in traffic or pull my boat with a/c runing
- Dont know whats wrong makes loke a rubing sound and then tump frou nt end
- can i switch out my 245/70 R17 for 275/45 R20
2004 GMC Yukon Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($242 - $351) in Nephi, UT
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($154 - $279) in Jadwin, MO
- Oil and Filter Change ($28 - $64) in Perote, AL
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($76 - $128) in Gloucester, NC
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($122 - $168) in Laurel Springs, NC
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($300 - $353) in Ewa Beach, HI