I had posted before, and said oil instead of gas. distributer had to be replace, then cylinders full of oil, it was drained, valves,tune up, then real bad hesitation. Flashed computr twice, and then engine tach would bounce around, small engine vibration but only acted up after reaching full temputure, and at complete top. It's intermintune, but gas mileage has gone down to 10-11 mpg. Ideas?
horrible gas milege after repirs. on 1995 Chrysler Cirrus
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Cirrus Questions
- I replaced front rotors, calipers, pads at 40 mph I still get brake vibration.
- While cranking motor makes a clicking noise while trying to start car.
- Where is the impact fuel safety trap located at on a 1998 Chrysler cirrus lxi 2.5 liter?
- My front drivers side window wont work, but my three other wimdows do, is tbere any way that i can swap motors for them to get my front drivers side to work?
- How do I change bulb for the check engine light.can I repair or must be dealer?