I had posted before, and said oil instead of gas. distributer had to be replace, then cylinders full of oil, it was drained, valves,tune up, then real bad hesitation. Flashed computr twice, and then engine tach would bounce around, small engine vibration but only acted up after reaching full temputure, and at complete top. It's intermintune, but gas mileage has gone down to 10-11 mpg. Ideas?
horrible gas milege after repirs. on 1995 Chrysler Cirrus
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Cirrus Questions
- Fuel line keeps blowing off the line out of the tank new clips
- The interior dome lights come off & on while driving.
- What would cause the wheels to sound like metal on metal if the brakes are fine?
- Replaced fuel pump now i hear it run still no fuel to rail
- I replaced front rotors, calipers, pads at 40 mph I still get brake vibration.