What should i replace first or could it be the wire connections?
Horn work when it wants too and may be damp after a rain? on 1998 Toyota Corolla
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by csubak30 ,
August 13, 2013
If moisture causes the issue...check all power leads and grounds to make sure still properly connected and covered.
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
1998 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($349 - 406) in Fallon, NV
- Brake Drum Replacement ($337 - 502) in Herreid, SD
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Deerbrook, WI
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($53 - 83) in Germantown, MD
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($862 - 1,003) in Manheim, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($376 - 467) in Smithville, AR